1. My poor little car is getting new tires tomorrow! She told me how excited she was this morning when I was out filling her current tires, which are bald and cracking, with a bike pump. It's a sweet little ritual we like to do several times a week, but I'm ready for it to end now. That car helps keep me humble.
2. I am cleaning the house to get ready for family and I went a little nuts with the bleach, which, in addition to making it smell like we have a pool, means my house is sparkling clean and totally disinfected. (I never promised that the things that make me happy weren't a little weird as well.)
3. My family is coming! They roll in to my brothers house on Saturday, then head over to my house during the week. Hopefully the pool smell is gone by then.
4. Family time = Me and my brothers and sister telling old stories, laughing about our weird hair styles, and driving R crazy by watching YouTube videos and quoting them so often that we're banned from the computer. (Just ask him about Kittens Inspired by Kittens.)
5. By tomorrow at this time I should have a clean house, a car with some fresh tires, and everything checked off my to-do list. Then, no more to-do's until after Easter! Which is really wonderful because the big to-do after the fam leaves is to find a job in Virginia.
I'll save that for another post; 5 Things That Stress Me Out To The Point Of Losing Sleep And Pulling Out My Hair.